PuzzleShuffle.com is a web directory targeting all the word and puzzle addicts. So whether you are a jigsaw puzzle player a cruciverbalist, on our site you will be able to find valuable resources and links to some of the best informative sites online. This site was built with the sole intention of gathering all the puzzle sites in one page so anyone looking to play crosswords online or any other type of trivia games would have it super simply by clicking on any of the links below. If you are looking for fun and Daily Puzzle Answers then keep on reading!
Crossword Puzzle Sites
We start with some of the most known crossword puzzles sites, which in most of the cases can be played online (with a few exceptions).
- New York Times (requires subscription) | NYT Crossword Answers
- Los Angeles Times
- USA Today | USA Today Crossword Answers
- Washington Post
- The Guardian (UK crossword containing both Quick and Cryptic crossword puzzles) | The Guardian Crossword Answers
- The Mirror (4 different crossword puzzles each day which include Classic, Cryptic, Quick and Quiz) | MirrorCrossword.co.uk
- Daily Celebrity Crossword (Every single day you are given a crossword puzzle. Available for both iOS and Android devices)
- Crosswords With Friends (Zynga’s latest game features a crossword which can be played every single day!)
- Daily Themed Crossword (An interactive daily puzzle available for all major devices)
- Daily Pop Crosswords (From the Penny Dell creators comes this exciting daily puzzle game) | DailyPopCrossword.com
Crossword Puzzle Solvers
Every single player has cheated at least once in their lifetime. If that is you and you are looking for help, we would highly recommend the following resources. Most of the links shown below are updated every single day with new crossword clue answers
- Crossword Puzzle Solver
- Daily Crossword Solver
- NY Times Crossword Answers
- LA Times Crossword Answers
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword
- Crossword Quiz Answers
- Thomas Joseph Crossword
Other Popular Sites
In this section we have categorized all the other entertaining tools we use almost every single day. So whether you are playing Scrabble or Jumble, the tools featured below will definitely help you solve any word that you are stuck in!
- Anagram Solver
- Syllable Counter
- Anagram Maker
- Sudoku Solver Free
- How To Make A Crossword Puzzle
Famous Trivia App Games
The list below includes trivia based games which not only entertain you but also will keep your brain sharp.
CodyCross is a crossword-based app with unique crossword clues. If you are looking for the game answers you can do so by clicking here!
Wordscapes is a brand new game which is having very positive reviews so far. If you are looking for the game answers you can do so by clicking here!
7 Little Words is an exciting daily game which the fun never seems to end. Each day you are given 7 crossword clues to guess! If you are looking for the game answers you can do so by clicking here!
For all our German speaking friends Wort Guru is the game of the year! If you are looking for the game answers you can do so by clicking here!
For all our French speaking friends Pro Des Mots is the game of the year! If you are looking for the game answers you can do so by clicking here!
Please note that we are not affiliated or endorsed from the companies / links listed above. All images and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. If you find a broken link or if you would like to add a new resource on this page then kindly let us know by contacting us!